- "Of course it's not the first point-and-click pirate game, with the Monkey Island series still popular today, but Captain Morgane sets itself apart with 'Disney-style' looks and storyline." – Recommended, MCV
Så här roligt har det aldrig varit att vara pirat. Ett äventyr skrivet av Steve Ince (Broken Sword)
Captain Morgane tells the story of Morgane Castillo and her journey from playful girl to becoming the Caribbean's first female pirate captain! Written by Steve Ince, award winning writer of adventure game Broken Sword, Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle is the spin-off to the smash-hit adventure game "So Blonde".
Developed by leading adventure game studio Wizarbox and published by Reef Entertainment, this "Point & Click" adventure game leads the way in immersive story-telling at its finest.
Enjoy fun character development, puzzles, mini-games, and "Disney-style" environments which places the player directly into the Caribbean.
You play as Morgane Castillo, the daughter of a renowned pirate and follow the trail of the legendary Golden Turtle treasure, exploring 5 different islands with over 50 beautifully illustrated locations. You will chase the trail left by Buckleberry Tanner, the famous adventurer, to find the hidden clues he left to locate the treasure on Turtle Island, racing against Hilary Simpkins (the villain from "So Blonde") to discover the treasure before he does!
Along the way, you'll have to recruit a new crew, solve a myriad of puzzles and mini-games and develop your skills to outwit your enemies as the most famous pirate of the Caribbean!
- A colorful and accessible Point-and-Click adventure.
- A fantastic storyline to jump into, providing 12+ hours of gameplay.
- A semi open world set on 5 islands.
- 40 unique characters split over 50 beautiful locations.
- 6 mini-games and dozens of puzzles.
- Story by award winning writer Steve Ince.
De som köpte Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle köpte även: