SPACEBASE STARTOPIA captivates with its original mixture of economic simulation and empire building strategy paired with classic RTS skirmishes and a good dose of humor. In addition to the challenging single player Campaign and the versatile battle mode, there are also competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes for up to four players. And as if maintaining the three Space Station Decks, entertaining the eight Alien races and defending against enemy invaders were not enough of a challenge, the dynamic narrator AI is not going to mince matters and commentates the events in a lovely but sharp-tongued manner.
- The 10-mission, fully dubbed single-player Campaign will require all your skills as Commander of the Spacebase Startopia as you strive to create one of the most attractive trade and tourism destinations in the known universe.
- Each of the three Decks will require your leadership skills, with the Sub Deck containing all of the Rooms vital to survival, while the Fun Deck focuses on your visitors and the flora and fauna found on the Bio Deck provides sufficient Resources for survival as well as a home to the graceful Dryads.
- Prevail against your competitors, for you are not alone on the Space Station. Sabotage your opponents' economy or attack them with your Mech Units, conduct trade and beware of Space Pirates eager to board your Station.
- The dynamic narrator AI "VAL" reacts to your decisions and is always at your side in both word and deed - and the occasional extremely unqualified comment.
- In addition to the extensive single player Campaign, an individually configurable sandbox mode as well as both a competitive and a cooperative multiplayer mode for up to four players awaits you.
Observera: Specifikationerna är inte kompletta och bekräftade. Mer info senast vid release.
Språk i spelet
Recensionen nedan är skriven för en annan utgåva av spelet, Spacebase Startopia
"Allt går i cirklar"
Vad sägs om att bygga en plats där alla kan träffas och ha trevligt ombord på en stor rymdmunk? Grattis, din önskan har gått i uppfyllelse. Vi tar oss långt in i framtiden till ett närmast serietidningsliknand... Läs mer