Att rädda liv är ditt primära syfte i denna eldiga simulator
Quadriga Games and Deep Silver are today announcing Emergency 2014, a new mission pack for the rescue simulation introducing all-new content that centers on deadly meteor strikes.
The asteroid "Caligula" is on a collision course with Earth. Even before the actual impact, meteorites traveling alongside it strike the blue planet. One of these even knocks down the Leaning Tower of Pisa. In three missions, the player's goal is to regain control of the disaster areas by deploying relief forces. The new fire-fighting helicopter is particularly useful to that end.
For the first time, the pack features a bonus mission for a fire department from days gone by: Caligula comes close to Earth in 1890 and destroys a farmstead in the Rhine Province of the German Empire. The player must deploy a horse-drawn fire engine and historical firefighters in order to prevent the blaze from spreading to the nearest town.
Moreover, hobby rescuers receive a large new missions area in both freeplay and multiplayer modes focusing on the threat from space.
- Exclusive EMERGENCY 2014 mini campaign with four new and extensive missions
- A brand new, large missions area for freeplay and multiplayer gaming based on the same theme and setting as the mini campaign
- New units - historic manually-operated fire engine with a team of draft horses, historic firefighter, fire-fighting helicopter
- All missions, freeplay and multiplayer maps from EMERGENCY 2012 DELUXE
- All missions, freeplay and multiplayer maps from EMERGENCY 2013